Thursday, June 26, 2008

Custom piece

I got a request just yesterday for a wedding themed "Capture The Moment".

...my fiance loves photography (he's not a photographer) but he collects vintage cameras. He only has maybe 8 or 9, but we plan on using some of them as centerpieces at our reception. We are making a card box for the reception that will hopefully have twirling 35mm film hanging from it to add a little flare... ...our colors are Black, White, Red, and Silver. We are going for an elegent but simple look which is still modern. HAHA, I believe everything I just wrote out is probably an oxymoron but that's the best way I can describe our wedding...


Andrea also included the name of the font used on her invitations and the numbers of the monograms she liked on this blog. From all that I created this...

Andrea wrote that she loved it and I can't wait to see if Josh does too!! Yea!!

1 comment:

ralph and martha said...

Your site looks awesome and your designs are so versatile for so many applications! Great job!